On Nov 8, 6:14 pm, Dennis Myhand <dmyh...@suddenlink.net> wrote:
> Okay, I do have a Revision D 333MHz G-3, and I guess it is Purple.  I
> depends on the light.

Going back to the upgrading part, this model can take up to 512MB of
RAM, and a hard drive up to 128GB. It does not require any special
tools or particular know-how, other than following dead-easy
instructions.

You can make it wireless with a USB wifi adapter --make sure it's USB
1.0 compatible, though. It is not a fast machine by any standard, but
usable. Mine served as a bedroom iTunes jukebox for years, until it
was replaced by my Pismo.