I'm not familiar with that computer either just like Tina stated here and
she has offered a lot of insight here too... But if there is that kind of
energy stored in there I'm sure Apple put a "Warning Label" on it so no one
would get zapped??? I hope??? Or there would have been some Law Suits for sure
if someone died... Also before I ever tare something apart I will always look
for a manual somewhere to see how it's done... I know a lot about capacitors,
condensers, coils you name it all sorts of voltage devises that will store,
increase or reduce voltage in a lot electronic devises... Went to Engineering
School and learned about it there and also went to Automotive School and
learned about it too, AC and DC and I'm not talking about that band either
(which I think they suck)...