Hi, I noticed that a couple of odd things are going on with my G4,
running 10.4.11.
One is that the apple drop down window has duplicate entries for
Restart, Shut Down, and Log Out.
  They all seem to function.
Another is that I get a black frame showing up around my "back button"
on the tool bar, as well as in the General button on safari's
preferences window.  It also shows up in a few other random spots.
Nothing seems amiss, but it makes me wonder where it is coming from.
  Also I noticed while writing a note on Facebook, as I type, the
window stays down in the area on the page where I am composing, but as
soon as I pause, the page jumps up to the top, and will jump back down
as soon as I start typing again.  Kind of annoying.
  The only things that I've done different lately were downloading a
version of Camino, and creating another user account.
  Just now as I glance up, that small black highlight frame is on the
Gmail button instead of the back button.
 Any ideas?
Thanks in advance.