From: Tina K. <penguir...@gmail.com>

To: g3-5-list@googlegroups.com
Sent: Tuesday, 30 November, 2010 0:23:15
Subject: Re: DVD, Webcam, Pix, and Images: why are they soooo different

On 2010/11/29 16:07, Bruce Johnson so eloquently wrote:
> You left off:
>
> "The really, truly final Directors 20th anniversary Redux cut with
> all the crap we originally left on the cutting room floor jammed back
> in no matter how disjointed it makes the final product, just because
> it was cool having Martin Sheen visit a bunch of demented french
> colonialists on a plantation in the middle of the Vietnam War."

And after that they'll make the "Stripped down, nitty gritty, meat 'n
potatoes" version. All the sex and violence without those pesky plots. Ideal
for
people who have already stretched themselves too thin.

Tina

That's why I've taken to buying pretty well all of my DVDs from ebay at @ £0.99
in the UK (about $1.50).

Even if I were piratically inclined, it's cheaper this way, so piracy isn't
worth the bother..

Ted