Op 29-dec-2010, om 15:52 heeft Stephen Conrad het volgende geschreven:

OK, 2½ questions

1) Kitty dumped Diet Pepsi on my (Mac) USB KB. How should I clean it so it can be used again?
 which key combo do I use to reboot?

2) I tried to eject a CD and no go. Which key ejects CDs? If that does not work how can I manually eject this
     CD?

1) Water and a soft towel?? Don't use a key combo: go to terminal and type reboot (as super user) or sudo reboot (as normal user) and give your user password.

2) Again go to the terminal and type eject (root) or sudo eject as normal user.