-----Original Message-----
From: Stephen Conrad <khel...@gmail.com>
Sent: December 29, 2010 8:52 AM
To: g3-5-list <g3-5-list@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Help Me Please!

OK, 2 questions

1) Kitty dumped Diet Pepsi on my (Mac) USB KB. How should I clean it so it can
be sued again?
     In the meantime I am on a new Logitech K120 USb KB. On this beastie
(actually it is rather nice) which key
     combo do I use to reboot?

2) I tried to eject a CD and no go. Which key ejects CDs? If that does not work
how can I manually eject this
     CD?

I believe that on a non-Apple keyboard, holding down the F12 key will eject the
CD. Don't just press it-you need to hold it down for a few seconds. I don't
think F12 works that way on Apple keyboards.

Eric