On Jan 21, 6:34 am, "Tina K." <penguir...@gmail.com> wrote:
I just tried to remote access my Tiger iMac from my SL MP and I'm
getting the same problem with my name & password not being accepted. I
don't remember running into this problem before but I'll let you know
if
I get it to work.

Tina,

Check if the Tiger machine has sharing enabled: that's usually the
only bump in the road when it comes to Screen Sharing, and it's often
overlooked because, well, it's such a basic one.

And you are so smart, you are giving us blondes a good name. We too
often get the fuzzy end of the lollipop…

Best,

Felix