Allmost every G4 MDD is noise and The simple reason is what they call The Wind
Tunnel...start to getting worts when something is not right and is cause some
malfunction or the system need more air for cool off The processor or every
part inside...hard drive, memory ram,etc. check The brand  of the power supply,
400 Watt ACBEL is noise than The 360 watt from Samsung