On Feb 14, 7:11 pm, faithie999 <faithie...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> i'm running an XFX GeForce 6200 (flashed) video card in my Sawtooth.
> i'm wondering if a galaxy GeForce 6800 would be an appreciable
> improvement.
I think the Nvidia model would be a much better choice. From some
comments from themacelite:
•Galaxy Geforce 6800
This card has shown up recently on Ebay from Hong Kong and has a
smaller than normal 6800 PCB. It is not as fast as the large PCB
6800's. The card is disabled by hardware and a very curious PC ROM.
The Temperature Sensor, TV Out and DL do NOT work. It is not
overclockable. There are still some odd issues in certain computer
setup's with video card/ROM, so be warned.