Hi, Dan ~

I've got my G4 733mHz desktop Mac still, partly out of sentimentality and esthetics (this is Apple's second most beautiful machine case ever IMHO). But I'll be honest, I kinda don't want to let the data out of my sight :@D

Liked the Youtube video, that's what I need.

Well, I was thinking of giving it away on Low End Mac, if I can part with it. It takes up room and I'm not using it. And there are lots of them around, I could prolly go to the Smithsonian to view one if I needed to.

BUT the new user would not like it if I shredded the machine's hard drive, he'd have to put a new one in. And put on a new system - etc., etc.

What do y'all do when transferring a machine to new ownership?

Also, I am prolly an idiot but I didn't really trust Keychain. I put passwords on a graphics document and make sure everything is in pixel form. Thought that would work. Keychain is prolly fine. Again what do you guys all do?