From: shirley allan <shirleyallan1...@gmail.com>
To: g3-5-list@googlegroups.com
Sent: Monday, April 18, 2011 8:17 AM
Subject: QS 733 freezes

Our B&W 450 (Tiger) could do everything we needed until
u-tube.  We recently got a QS 733 with 512 ram, which should be fast enough.

Unfortunately, when we got the QS home we discovered that it, freezes anywhere
between
30 seconds to five minutes of operation (whenever the machine warms up?)

Advice on what to check, replace or fix first?