So there IS an easy way to name and secure my little network? If so, I would greatly appreciate it if one of you wifi locksmiths could provide me with step-by-step instructions. Here is the equipment list:

Router: US Robotics MAXg, Model 5461.

Computers:

1. G4 Quicksilver 867. Tiger 10.4.11. This is the one I use the most to go online. It picksup from the downstairs router using a Belkin 54g USB Network Adapter/Ralink Wireless Utility driver, version 1.2.8.0u. (Note to Kris Tilford: I saw your posts about this awhile back, but I didn't then, and still do not need or want to upgrade it.)

2. G3/800 iBook. Tiger 10.4.11, has built in Airport. I use this to go online a lot and may soon possibly be using it online as much or more than the QS.

3. G4 1.5 GHz Mac Mini. Tiger 10.4.2. I usually don't go online with this machine (it's my dedicated Sims Box), but it does have built-in Airport and on infrequent occasions I do pop open Dashboard (to look at the weather widget) or Safari for a quick informational surf to a Sims forum.

4. My BF's work PC laptop (running Windoze XP) also needs to be able to occasionally join.

There is also a small but definite possibility I may play with trying to get my pre-OS X Macs in on it, so it would be NICE if this would work between 7.5.5 and 9.2.2.

Thanks in advance,

~Yersinia.