Perhaps there is a better list or forum for this problem but since I'm using a
G4 733Mhz DA and OSX 4.11, I will try here first.

The project is to print a memorial program for a fund raising event for a local
HS student  who tragically died after a seizure during an athletic  event.

Most of the graphics work is done but it would be good get access to a couple
of
JPEG's the client has sent -- apparently from a smart phone.

All I received are files called "Attachment 5, Attachment 6. ect. I can open
them in a text editor like TextEdit or in Firefox but not in PhotoShop or Illy.

I can see all the headers and read the email tread if I ignore the HTML coding.
Then  I see to the file jpg or pdf . When  I delete all the extraneous text and
save as jpg or pdf --no go in PhotoShop even after adding the proper suffix
(.jpg or .pdf)

Also  noted the files were encode in base 64, so on  a lark a ran then through
Stuffit  Expander 12 and the .pdf files translated and are usable not so the
JPEG files.

Is there any way to extract these embedded JPEG files? I can see them in text
mode. --glen