On May 5, 2011, at 10:45 AM, jsmanson wrote:

> I am a windows user, I can burn a cd no problem from that machine,
> which is networked to the mac through DAVE (on 9.2.2), or I can use OS-
> X as well.  I'm not sure, but I don't think the mac G4 Digital Audio
> has a burner in it, I think it's just a reader.

On the Mac:

Un-binhex the program.

Go to Disk Utility, and create a new disk image, copy the decoded program to it
and drag the image to the trash to close it.

Follow the instructions here to create an iso file from the disk image

<http://hints.macworld.com/article.php?story=20040121135301830>

Copy the ISO to windows, burn and mail.

--
Bruce Johnson

"Wherever you go, there you are" B. Banzai,  PhD