At 22:36 -0400 5/9/11, admin wrote:
>Adobe Flash 10.2 Intel only, I believe.  Web sites are starting not to  work
>under Leopard and Firefox Camino 2.0.7, Firefox 3.6.17, Safari  5.0.5.  I can
>do everything I need to and still use Classic Programs  with my G4 computers.
>I'd rather invest in redundancy with machines  and external drives, but it
>seems the handwriting is on the wall ... I  don't even have an LCD monitor.
>Any suggestions on a Mini that will  navigate the latest browsers and web
>sites?  Thanks.

Give some serious consideration to using ubuntu Linux on a used or otherwise
cheap Intel machine.

I used UNIX long before 1984 and I'm likely biased but I find I can communicate
quite easily between my G4 running OS 10.3.9 and my HP box running ubuntu where
Firefox runs fine with the latest web nonsense.

--

--> A fair tax is one that you pay but I don't <--