On 5/18/11 3:15 PM, admin wrote:
Would appreciate recommendations on a third-party mail program that is good at importing old mailboxes from OSX. OSX itself in Tiger is not doing a good job of capturing OSX mailboxes that were likely created under Jaguar-one of the reasons I stayed with Jaguar so long on my iBook G3. Thanks.

Emailchemy. I used it to convert from Claris Emailer to Thunderbird, while preserving over a decade's worth of emails which had been on Emailer.

Get it here. $29.95 to unlock the demo after you use it, but waaaaay worth it. :-)

http://www.weirdkid.com/products/emailchemy/