I see and read all over the place about people putting the Radeon 9800 Pro cards in their QS machines. There are dedicated websites discussing upgrades for QS users and all recommend the 9800 Pro as the best way to go. So is there a G4 9800 Pro and a G5 9800 Pro? I was fairly sure the G5 8x just needed the pin mod and that was it.

Or should I just leave the 128 Ti card and forget it?