On Jun 17, 11:33 am, Austin Leeds <firepowerforfree...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Now, maybe I'm missing something. Maybe it's not this simple. But if you
> add up the numbers and aren't looking to turn a huge profit (which I'm
> not), it might be a cool way to earn cash on the side.
>
> Obviously, I'm going to cautiously test the waters with a clamshell or
> something. I'll be sure to report back what happens.
>
> Austin Leeds
> Sent from my iBook Clamshell

Austin:

I can see that you are determined to try this out.

My reaction to this whole discussion, strengthened by your last two
paragraphs, is that your endeavor is fine if you take it up as a
hobby; I mean a pleasurable pass-time.  But considering the value of
your time, you can most likely make more money per hour in a work-
study program on campus, tutoring, working as a store clerk off
campus, or working in a restaurant.

Al Poulin