I realize this isn't the "right" list, but it's the active one, so I'll ask it
here.

I've got an i7 MacBook Pro that's been doing really well, but recently, I had
it give me this really weird graphics error, which reminds me of the NVIDIA
issue on the early white Intel iMacs. My GPU is hot and I'm out of RAM, so that
probably has something to do with it, but refreshing the page doesn't help. And
maybe it's just that I've been working with a bunch of early white Intel iMacs
with failing GPUs, but I'm a little worried.

I've linked a picture with what's going on (here: sosrally.org/error.png)

If somebody could give me some input or tell me what might cause this other
than GPU stuff, that would just be peachy.

Thanks in advance!

Isaac