You may laugh about putting a diaper around the cpu's, but the top of the G5 PSU actually comes with exactly that fixed to it on the liquid cooled models.

When I asked you to check for corrosion and possible leaks, I should have told you that you must remove the heat sinks and liquid cooling system to check for leaks around the "O" rings of the heat sinks. You cannot see it unless you remove the G5 CPU boards from the computer.