Il giorno 4-11-2011 21:57, David W. Morris ha scritto:

> Have you opened up your Dual 2.7GHz G5 and removed the CPU's to check
> for corrosion, or leaks?
Yes, I heard about this problem with liquid-cooled G5s, so when I got it I
immediately opened and checked it out.
No leaks or any trace whatsoever (lucky me :-).

> Anyway, back to the point of my message.  I suggest you check any
> liquid cooled G5 Mac computer for leaks and corrosion, before you have
> a catastrophic leak and failure that damages the motherboard and PSU
Now that you make me think about it...
it could happen anytime. :-/
(or, since it's 6 years old now, it's "tested" enough?)

Should I check it every now and then?
The G5 sits under my desk, and it's not immediately accessible.

Should I put a diaper around the CPUs, just in case? ;-D