Thanks for your suggestions. Dual booting had not occurred to me. That
would probably be best I think. Here is the scenario:

I have Tiger installed on my first HDD (60GB), This came preloaded and
I have no discs.
I now have the original G4 MDD install discs that revert me to
Panther.

Can i preserve what I have and partition and install Panther or will I
have to start from scratch and need a copy of 10.4?

Evan