On Dec 16, 2011, at 7:19 AM, Jeff Bequette wrote:

Oddly enough, just did replace the pram battery when I replaced the hard drive last month. No systemic pram type problems, date time failure, this round.

No, after the 'S' boot to Applejack and failed reboot, used 'C' Without a system disk in the drive, just a game disk. But it allowed me to get thru the start up screens back to finder.

I would run DiskWarrior.

John Carmonne
Yorba Linda CA  92886
From iMac Core Duo 2.0