We have a PC here that developed the issue of not powering on, and (after
looking into various issues) tried replacing the caps on the motherboard. It
was difficult. The newer solder seems to be high-temperature (as someone
mentioned in an earlier thread); surprisingly hard to get the caps out, even
harder to get the holes clear in order to put in new ones, using a 60W iron.
Ordinary solder sucker didn't work; had to use combination of heat and an
old dental tool to poke the old solder out without damaging the printed
circuit traces. Quite a job.

P.S. The darned thing still won't power on.

Barry