From: Kris Tilford <ktilfo...@cox.net>
Subject: Re: Firefox
To: g3-5-list@googlegroups.com
Date: Saturday, January 7, 2012, 11:00 PM

On Jan 7, 2012, at 10:10 PM, Mel wrote:

> I tried that, setting up the HTML5 trial at YouTube.  It doesn't work.

Which browser? There's a little "war" about HTML5 video formats, and some
browsers only support some formats. You can test your HTML5 compatibility here:
<http://html5test.com/>

On older PPC Macs I believe the final PPC version of Safari 5.0.6(5533.22.3)
currently offers the most HTML5 video compatibility. Firefox & TenFourFox only
support Ogg Theora & WebM and don't support mpeg4 or H.264. That said, I
believe YouTube uses WebM for HTML5 so both browsers "should" work?

--You received this message because you are a member of G-Group, a group for