Does anyone have any experience in flashing a PC video card with the AGP slot connection for use in a G4 PowerMac (or G5 PowerMac), by installing it into the Mac and using a remote desktop program to display the screen on a different computer, so the re-flashing process can be run on the Mac while it has no working video card display?

Sounds like a crazy idea, I know. But if a person doesn't have a Windows PC with an AGP slot any longer, and doesn't have a PCI video card that works on a Mac, what are the other options available?

I have a 128mb VRAM Windows version of the ATI Radeon 8500, that I want to use in my dual 1.25GHz G4 PowerMac MDD, which I have upgraded to stock Apple dual 1.42GHz G4 CPU module.

David
dual booting MorphOS2.7 & MacOSX10.5.8 on my 1.5GHz G4 MacMini and my dual 1.42GHz G4 PowerMac MDD, and MorphOS3.0 beta & MacOSX10.5.8 of 15" & 17" 1.67GHz G4 PowerBooks.