Thank you for your fast reply and help Wayne. I've done this several times in the past but just had a memory lapse. Really do appreciate your help.

dan_A
http://littleurl.net/danauerbach

On 18-Mar-12, at 12:59 PM, Wayne Stewart wrote:

When formatting with Disk Utility, instead of selecting Erase instead
select Partition
Under Volume Scheme it'll say Currant, change that to 1 partition
Now click on the options button and you will be able to select Apple
Partition Map