On 18-Mar-12, at 9:50 PM, Kris Tilford wrote:

I'm 99% certain that a GUID partition HD with Leopard 10.5 will boot a PPC Mac, but I can't seem to find any confirmation of this. I thought there was an official Apple KBA that confirms this, but I couldn't find it?

I forgot to include the OS in my original post. I am using 10.5.8 on this PB and the drive is not seen in DU or with the option key held during boot. The drive is a 1 TB Newertech ministack V2.5. I had originally been backing up to it with SuperDuper and I thought that something was wrong with that because I had set it to "make this drive bootable" in the prefs, which never happened. I hoped that changing over to CCC might accomplish that.

dan_A
http://littleurl.net/danauerbach