On 7/13/12 4:13 PM, Koralatov at <li...@koralatov.com> wrote:

> It isn't much of a burden at all, but Apple has made it pretty clear over
> the last couple of years that they *really* don't care about legacy
> machines.

Long are gone the times when a Mac OS version (7.5.5) could run from a Plus
to a multiprocessed 9600 machine... And this was used as selling point in
"Why Mac?" brochures!

But Steve Jobs, despite saving, ressurecting and rebranding Apple, gradually
killed retrocompatibility. And Tim Cook seems to continue this policy. I bet
that in 2014 any Apple product bought in 2010 will be unsupported,
unupgradebable and useless...

--
MaGioZal.
<http://youtube.com/magiozal/>