Finally got my Dual 1.8 G5 online with an Airlink  101 Wireless N mini
USB Adapter [as suggested on this list], and it is surfing fine.
Couple issues. My Apple Studio flat screen display is only 1024 x 780.
I was using it with an old G4 and Opera 10.10, specifically for one
feature: the fit to width button.

Opera 10.63 seems unstable on the G5 running Leopard, and Opera 10.10
looks outdated. What was the last stable, reliable version of Opera
for PPC? Aurora is fast and stable, but, I am missing a third of every
webpage, having to constantly scroll over. Is there anyway to get
Aurora/Firefox to fit to screen width?

Compared to my G4 I am not having too much trouble playing video right
off the websites. I think my Flash is outdated because I can play
Youtube and Hulu with no difficulty. It was mentioned here though that
there is a way of always getting Quicktime to play video: what is that
utility again?