My G5 tower recently bit the dust and I have been running on my powerbook
G4 1.67mhz but can only run one of my two 20" cinema displays previously
employed by the G5,  The laptop only has one DVI connection.  I am using
the 15" screen on the laptop as well as one of the 20" monitors, but would
like to run both of them instead.  Is this possible?  Do I need an adapter
(if there is such a thing)?
Secondly, is it possible to take the hard drive out of the G5, put it into
an external firewire housing and then be able to boot from it so I could
run OS 10.5 instead of the 10.4 that is on the powerbook?  If this is not
possible, can I load OS 10.5 onto the drive in the powerbook without
removing OS 10.4 so I could boot up in either system, or would I need to
start anew and partition the drive?  It has a 250GB HD, not the standard 80
that came with it originally and there is plenty of available space.  As
always, thanks for any advice!