Hello All,

I just moved from a 2005 G5 2.7 Daulie to a 2009 MacPro 2.66 Quad Core and from Leopard to Mountain Lion ... it is taking some adjustment ... primarily with my older documents in AppleWorks and my mail from Thunderbird.

Looking for any viable suggestions to help me save and move my older documents to iWorks9.

Thunderbird is another issue entirely. When I migrated from my old MDD to the G%, I simply took my emails on a flash drive and put them in the new Thunderbird file on the G%. I can NOT find that PROFILES file on the MacPro ... so I am unable to bring my mail with me. Again viable suggestions.

Miss some of, or have not found how to diminish a window ... double clicking the top of the window does not work, not having scroll buttons is sort of a pain ... but I am getting there.

Otherwise it is a fantastic OS and smooooooth! No issues so far ... fingers crossed.

Help and suggestions is greatly appreciated!

Dan Currie    danc...@frontiernet.net