One mail list I am devoted to occasionally has folks check in about if the moderator/server person needs help or some cash to help keep the machines running... it's never a lot, it's never begged or demanded, it;s just like a neighborhood block party and you chip in to help make it all work. I know a moderator/operator puts in WAY too much time to keep things in order that we, the users, do not see. We do tend to take that for granted and it shouldn;t be. If that;s the rub here, money tp keep something running, I'm in if it'll keep this easy and email, rather than putting a penny in a corporate pocket on a browser-ad- revenue (seen and unseen) site that's a pain and inelegant.