I don't remember really, but doesn't TenFourFox support html5
videos--without extensions I mean?
Flash is on its way out, although it will take time, so things could be
getting better even, with sites gradually moving to html5? Please correct
me if I'm wrong!
And what about using Tenfourfox for *browsing* instead of for viewing
videos? ;-)
At least for YouTube, you can use MacTubes--real nice!

Op maandag 5 augustus 2013 20:43:39 UTC+2 schreef Cameron Kaiser:

> > > Actually, you won't live happily for much longer. In 18, Mozilla
> removed
> > > the QuickDraw code, so that's that. Whatever TenFourFox.next is, there
> will
> > > be no plugins, period.
> >
> > That should also mean, if I get it correctly, that one can use TFF 17,
> > enabling the plug-ins (if that's what he wants), and it'd work?
>
> The plugin will *start*. I hesitate to say *work*; I don't test the plugin
> code anymore.
>
> 17 will end support with the release of 17.0.10 (17.0.8 is due out this
> week).
>
> --
> http://www.cameronkaiser.com/ --
>   Cameron Kaiser * Floodgap Systems * www.floodgap.com *
> cka...@floodgap.com <javascript:>
> -- We learn from history that we don't learn from history. -- Desmond Tutu
> ----

---
"G-Group" group.
to g3-5-list+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.