> > I get this message every time I try to use Facebook:
> >
> > A script on this page may be busy, or it may have stopped responding. You
> > can stop the script now, or you can continue to see if the script will
> > complete.
> >
> > Script: https://fbstatic-a.akamaihd.net/rsrc.php/v2/yw/r/eNJGemJDFDG.js:43
> >
> > I'm on a PPC mac mini running 10.5.9, using TenFourFox as my browser. A
> > friend said something about script runtime? I ran OnyX and cleared my cache
> > and cookies. Didn't help.
>
> Works fine for me on an iBook G4... Make sure you have the latest
> version of TenFourFox, and make sure Javascript is enabled in
> Preferences?

The latest version is always a good idea, but this FAQ entry specifically
addresses the situation:

http://code.google.com/p/tenfourfox/wiki/AAATheFAQ#On_some_sites,_I_keep_getting_%22Unresponsive_script%22_er

  Cameron Kaiser * Floodgap Systems * www.floodgap.com * ckai...@floodgap.com
-- Actually, we can overcome gravity (just not the paperwork involved). -------