700 Mb and a spontaneous reboot? This sounds to me like possible cpu
overheating, a bad power supply, or poorly seated memory modules. I have
these suggestions:

1. Check that the power supply is working properly. A failed bad power
supply is the source of numerous problems. Use a power supply tester and
if the supply fails, replace it with a very high quality supply -- such
as the PC Power & Cooling brand. Antec power supplies are also acceptable.

2. Reseat every memory module. A loosely seated memory module will cause
spontaneous reboots. Give the memory module connectors a great big blast
of canned air to make sure that all dust is out of the connectors. A
connector with just a small amount of dust in it will prevent a module
from seating properly and will prevent the machine from booting, too.

3. Check that the CPU fan is running. The cpu fan should be running all
the time. If it is not running, the cpu will overheat. Since you have to
open the system case to check this, give the cpu heatsink and fan a
really good blast of canned air to get rid of any dust bunnies before
you plug the unit in and turn power on.

Bob Cochran
Greenbelt, Maryland, USA