Am 15.12.2008 um 14:46 schrieb Michal 'vorner' Vaner:

I'm not saying it is problem of usability, but of familiarity. I'm able
to, for example, edit the history before I push my commits, if I make
mistake, with git. I do not think I can do this with hg. I do not say I
can not do it. I just say I need to spend half an hour reading the
manual. Which is not a problem if I want to develop it for a longer
time. But it might stop some people from creating a single patch when
they find a bug.

I think what you're looking for is hg rollback and/or hg export/ import ;).

--
Jonathan