Yavor Doganov wrote:
> On Tue, Jan 27, 2009 at 02:48:45PM +0100, Jonathan Schleifer wrote:
>> OpenSSL is loaded at runtime, but GPL doesn't cover which code is
>> allowed to be run in memory,
>
> Please.  All libraries you link against should be under a GPL-compatible
> license.  The fact that you link with libssl via a python wrapper does
> not alleviate that.

We are not linked against anything as in a C program, there is no
mention to OpenSSL.so in our compiled binaries. We don't use openssl.so,
python-openssl do.

And I don't see why Gajim debian package cannot depend on another
package in debian which is not in non-free. If openssl and
python-openssl are in debian it means they have an opensource license,
an I wrong?
--
Yann