Hi,

I (re-)installed galaxy on our server and managed to set it up to run jobs through our cluster (GridEngine). It's also running behind an Apache proxy now. But now I'm wondering how to setup to have the cluster jobs run as the real cluster users. I found the documentation on this topic a little thin.
We use NIS for managing users and passwords across the cluster. How do I
connect that to Galaxy?

regards, Andreas

--
Andreas Kuntzagk

SystemAdministrator

Berlin Institute for Medical Systems Biology at the
Max-Delbrueck-Center for Molecular Medicine
Robert-Roessle-Str. 10, 13125 Berlin, Germany

http://www.mdc-berlin.de/en/bimsb/BIMSB_groups/Dieterich