Hi,

On 26.03.2012 17:14, Nate Coraor wrote:
On Mar 22, 2012, at 12:30 PM, Alfonso Núñez Salgado wrote:

Hi Andreas:

   As far as I know Galaxy is designed to manage its own users and not to be
integrated in any other platform. I think that the idea is to use galaxy as
another user of your system.

Hi Alfonso,

Andreas is referring to recent changes that allow jobs to run as users other
than the single Galaxy user that started the server process.  See:

http://wiki.g2.bx.psu.edu/Admin/Config/Performance/Cluster#Submitting_Jobs_as_the_Real_User

Yes, that's what I wanted.