Greetings Galaxy Devs!

I've been doing a fair amount of poking around in the forums and on the wiki
but haven't found a satisfying answer to my query...

Has anyone come up with a workable solution to run jobs from a local
installation of galaxy on a campus cluster or on XSEDE/TeraGrid?  While it
might be possible for us (though probably a headache) to install galaxy on one
of the head nodes on campus, it seems very unlikely for me to be able to do
this on something like this on a resource such as blacklight.

It seems that over the years past there have been a few mentions different
strategies taken to accomplish something like this, but the details on this
seem scarce.  If this is something that someone on the list has worked out,
does anyone have time to describe their setup in more detail?

More generally, are there plans in the Galaxy roadmap to include this as a
potential feature in future releases?  It seems that many small labs like ours
would find this feature quite useful.

Appreciative of any help you might be able to provide-- keep up the great work
Galaxy developers!
 -----
Jason Gallant, Ph.D.
Postdoctoral Research Associate