From: galaxy-dev-boun...@lists.bx.psu.edu [galaxy-dev-boun...@lists.bx.psu.edu]
on behalf of j.w.f.van_der_heij...@lumc.nl [j.w.f.van_der_heij...@lumc.nl]
Sent: Wednesday, July 04, 2012 2:29 PM
To: bernd.ja...@pasteur.fr; galaxy-dev@lists.bx.psu.edu
Subject: [galaxy-dev] can not login to workflows after postgresql setup

Hi all,

I have set up postgresql to work with galaxy because the standard mysqlite
didn't work with my workflow.
Now that postgresql seems to be working I can not login to galaxy. When I try
to login it says that it can't find my username. And also when I click "forgot
password" it says: "Mail is not configured for this Galaxy instance. Please
contact an administrator."

Any ideas?

Kind Regards
Jaap