Hello,
I've installed a tool to my local Galaxy installation via my local
ToolShed. I would like to run this tool locally, and not have it submitted
to the grid.

I have tried two ids in the universe_wsgi.ini [galaxy:tool_runners]
section.

The tool id directly from the tool.xml file and the id from the
shed_tool_conf.xml (same id found in the integrated_tool_panel.xml)

tool = local:///
galaxy.server:9009/repos/user/tool/1.0 = local:///

My job still gets submitted to the grid.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
Liisa