Hello Gregory,

The Tool Shed has some assembly tools that you would be able to use with a local or cloud instance.

Please see: http://toolshed.g2.bx.psu.edu/

Under Category name: Assembly

Help with the tool shed and local/cloud Galaxy instances is in our wiki:
http://wiki.galaxyproject.org/Tool%20Shed
http://getgalaxy.org
http://usegalaxy.org/cloud

Hopefully this helps to get you started, this is a good mailing list to use for follow-up questions for both the tool shed and local/cloud installs. Start a new thread when you have new questions for the best visibility.

Take care,

Jen
Galaxy team