On Tue, Jan 29, 2013 at 4:04 PM, Peter Cock <p.j.a.c...@googlemail.com> wrote:

> I was wondering about taking a look at this to see how hard it would
> be - but my first query is where is the ToolShed source code?

I think I've found it, in the main repository under the slightly misleading
name of community: lib/galaxy/webapps/community

https://bitbucket.org/galaxy/galaxy-central/src/default/lib/galaxy/webapps/community

Browsing the files it isn't immediately clear to me how to start... but
I'll spend a bit more time on this today.