Thanks for your request Peter,

I've added a Trello card for this and I'll get to it as soon as possible - the
restriction is simply a bandwidth issue as my plate is maxed out and the code
renaming work just hasn't been a high priority.

Here's the link to the trello card - I believe the plan is to soon make the
development view public.

https://trello.com/card/change-the-references-to-community-in-the-galaxy-code-to-be-tool-shed-or-some-related-string-since-galaxy-tool-shed-replaced-the-original-galaxy-community-space/506338ce32ae458f6d15e4b3/186

Greg Von Kuster