Hi,

> > If you are going to write one and want a starting point, here is
> > the schema I used

Thanks John for sharing your XSD. I forked and started to complete it at:

<https://github.com/JeanFred/Galaxy-XSD>

I worked on it until my own tool wrapper passed, but it needs more work for any
other wrapper I tested.

Many wrappers also use constructs which are not yet documented on the
ToolConfigSyntax wiki page
(like 'compare' attribute on output tests for example), so I was unsure to
incorporate those.

Hope that helps,

--
Jean-Frédéric