>> Is there a Galaxy XML tool wrapper XSD ?

> <https://github.com/JeanFred/Galaxy-XSD>

I worked more on this XSD. It now passes 181 (and fails on 163)
of the 352 tools packaged in galaxy-dist − it starts being somehow useful.

> Many wrappers also use constructs which are not yet documented on the
> ToolConfigSyntax wiki page.

I dug into Galaxy source code to make sure these undocumented structures
actually made sense somewhere.
When I could find where it was used, I added it to the XSD with an <!--
undocumented --> comment.

Hope that helps,

--
Jean-Frédéric