Hello Brad, Jennifer,

I'm also interested in this initiative since I'm using Brad's code as
a part of a testsuite for a bloom filter:

https://github.com/SciLifeLab/facs/blob/master/facs/utils/galaxy.py

As both of you pointed out, there's a need for some cleanup, there are
some stray files here and there:

-rw-r--r-- 1 vagrant vagrant  34M May 28  2009 .2bit <---- ???
-rw-r--r-- 1 vagrant vagrant 779M Aug 13  2010 hg19.2bit

In general I think that some good naming conventions in such a good
community resource would be *very* useful.

I will be glad to help! :)

@romanvg on Trello.

Cheers!
Roman