Il giorno mar, 19/03/2013 alle 15.20 -0400, Raj Ayyampalayam ha
scritto:
> One of the first few tools I tested was the ncbi makebkastdb tool. When
> I try to run it the history for that particular job is immediately shown
> as follows:
>
> 0: (unnamed dataset)
> Failed to retrieve dataset information.
> An error occurred with this dataset:/hasattr(): attribute name must be
> string/

Hi Raj,
this error in the history should be fixed by this patch:

https://bitbucket.org/nsoranzo/peterjc-galaxy-central-tools2/commits/35163cbc6c694f598ed1a1875353c58b275e2423

I have sent a pull request to Peter (the maintainer), hopefully he will
release soon a new version of blast_datatypes with this fix.

Best,
Nicola